Welcome to Lincoln Prairie Elementary School! The 16-17 school year celebrates my 13th year as an educator in District 300, and I have had the privilege of serving as principal of Lincoln Prairie Elementary School since 2014. LPES is filled with talented students, staff, and parents, and I am passionate about working with everyone to foster a safe and enriching environment to support all kids so that they may reach their full potential. My pledge to you is that I will always seek to do right by kids in every situation and through every decision - my heart will always be in the right place.
As principal, my door is always open and I welcome your input. Please know that you can contact me any time. It is my sincere hope that we will work together to provide the students of Lincoln Prairie with an exceptional education.
- My role is to serve others.
- I must model expected behaviors and lead by example.
- I believe in treating each student as if he or she is my own child.
- Each student should be respected and valued, and students should never be humiliated or embarrassed.
- The school must create a safe, caring, supportive and respectful environment for all students.
- School personnel should make every effort to foster positive relationships with students and their families.
- Parents are crucial to the success of the educational community.
- All students can learn and should be provided with appropriately challenging activities and learning opportunities.
- Making mistakes is a natural part of the learning process. When we make mistakes, we must own them and learn from them. This is vital to personal growth.
- The school staff should be respected, challenged, and empowered.